1618 N Meyers Ct
- 2,033 sqft
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car, Front Entry Garage
The Roslyn has a welcoming interior with impressive vaulted ceilings--featuring a large chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry, a spacious dining room and a great room that is steps away from the back patio. The secondary bedrooms and bathroom are located toward the front of the home. The dual-access master suite has vaulted ceilings, a spa-like bathroom with private commode, large walk-in closet and direct access to laundry room.
Move-in Availability: Ready Now
Details and Included Features
This new home includes:
- Nearly 20 acres of community parks
- Walk to future commercial district with restaurants and retail
- 3 miles of Centennial Trail frontage
- Large lot can accommodate a future shop
- Gas fireplace with stone surround
- Custom 6 foot master shower with bench
- Covered back patio for entertaining
- LVP flooring throughout
- Quartz counter tops in the kitchen, master and guest bath
- Painted maple cabinets
- Faux wood window blinds on main windows
- Full air conditioning
- Stone front porch columns
- Front yard landscaping with sod and irrigation
- 6-Year home warranty
Contact Jeremy Nichols at (509)939.5579, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the River District model home located at 19899 E Riverwalk Ave for detailed information during open house hours: Thursday-Monday from 12-4pm.
TOP-NOTCH QUALITY. SMART DESIGN. YOUR STYLE.
Interior Appliances & Hardware
A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it's important to calculate what your mortgage payment will be and how much you can afford. Use our home loan calculator tool to estimate your principal and interest mortgage payment. Simply adjust the details to calculate different scenarios and get a ballpark for your future mortgage payment.
Get more details about our Trusted LenderLearn More
This mortgage calculator tool is for illustrative purposes and does not calculate taxes, insurance or closing costs. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. This is not a loan estimate, is not intended to be a quote for interest rates, and is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval, or a commitment to lend. Discuss financing options and get an official loan estimate from a lender before choosing a loan.