2676 N Allenby Ln
- 1,664 sqft
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car, Alley Entry Garage
The Monterey has a spacious bonus room for an office, hobbies, or guests. The main floor offers a large kitchen with pantry and island, a functional secondary room that is perfect for an office or den and the master suite features a large walk-in closet. The laundry room, conveniently located off the garage, doubles as a mud room.
Move-in Availability: Mar, 2023
* We do not currently have any photos of 2676 N Allenby Ln. Photos shown are of a previously built Monterey.
Details and Included Features
The Monterey Plan by Greenstone in Trutina 55+ at River District
- Enjoy the gated 55+ low maintenance lifestyle in Trutina! HOA includes yard care and snow removal
- Key card access to the Riverside Lodge with indoor saltwater pool, weekly events and 24 hour gym
- Easy access for biking or walking on the Centennial Trail
- Close to the new NoLL Town Center with coffee shop, restaurants and services
- Luxurious Quartz Countertops in kitchen and master bath
- LVP Faux Wood flooring in all common areas
- Stainless steel appliance package w/gas range in kitchen
- Bonus room upstairs makes a great office, craft room or theater room
- Front porch patio faces the courtyard plus a side yard patio off dining room
Contact Kristi Green for more information including construction progress or projected completion date: (509) 496-0174 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at the Trutina model home during open house hours, located at 2687 N. Heton Lane, Liberty Lake, WA. Open house hours: Noon – 4pm, Thursday – Monday. (Closed Tues/Wed)
TOP-NOTCH QUALITY. SMART DESIGN. YOUR STYLE.
Interior Appliances & Hardware
A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it's important to calculate what your mortgage payment will be and how much you can afford. Use our home loan calculator tool to estimate your principal and interest mortgage payment. Simply adjust the details to calculate different scenarios and get a ballpark for your future mortgage payment.
Get more details about our Trusted LenderLearn More
This mortgage calculator tool is for illustrative purposes and does not calculate taxes, insurance or closing costs. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. This is not a loan estimate, is not intended to be a quote for interest rates, and is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval, or a commitment to lend. Discuss financing options and get an official loan estimate from a lender before choosing a loan.