2674 N Allenby Ln
- 1,194 sqft
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car, Alley Entry Garage
The Sonoma’s spacious and welcoming entryway leads into an open concept main floor with master bedroom, two secondary bedrooms and a large great room. The patio is conveniently accessible from the dining room and the living room, which features a built-in entertainment alcove and bookcase.
Move-in Availability: Ready Now
Details and Included Features
The Sonoma Plan by Greenstone in Trutina 55+ at River District
- Enjoy the gated 55+ low maintenance lifestyle in Trutina! HOA includes yard care and snow removal
- Key card access to the Riverside Lodge with indoor saltwater pool, weekly events and 24 hour gym
- Easy access for biking or walking on the Centennial Trail
- Close to the new NoLL Town Center with coffee shop, restaurants and services
- • Extended front porch patio faces the couryard
- • Slider door to extra large side patio for outdoor living
- • Stainless steel appliance package w/gas range in kitchen
- • LVP Faux Wood flooring in all common areas
- • Luxurious Quartz Countertops in kitchen & both bathrooms
Contact Kristi Green for more information including construction progress or projected completion date: (509) 496-0174 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at the Trutina model home during open house hours, located at 2687 N. Heton Lane, Liberty Lake, WA. Open house hours: Noon – 4pm, Thursday – Monday. (Closed Tues/Wed)
TOP-NOTCH QUALITY. SMART DESIGN. YOUR STYLE.
Interior Appliances & Hardware
A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it's important to calculate what your mortgage payment will be and how much you can afford. Use our home loan calculator tool to estimate your principal and interest mortgage payment. Simply adjust the details to calculate different scenarios and get a ballpark for your future mortgage payment.
Get more details about our Trusted LenderLearn More
This mortgage calculator tool is for illustrative purposes and does not calculate taxes, insurance or closing costs. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. This is not a loan estimate, is not intended to be a quote for interest rates, and is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval, or a commitment to lend. Discuss financing options and get an official loan estimate from a lender before choosing a loan.