2686 N Allenby Ln
- 1,248 sqft
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 1 Car, Alley Entry Garage
The Victoria’s covered front patio opens to an inviting great room and a large kitchen island. The laundry room, conveniently located off the garage, doubles as a mud room. The master suite, which is adjacent to the secondary bedroom, features a large walk-in closet.
Move-in Availability: Ready Now
Details and Included Features
The Victoria Cottage Plan by Greenstone in Trutina 55+ at River District
- Enjoy the gated 55+ low maintenance lifestyle in Trutina! HOA includes yard care and snow removal
- Key card access to the Riverside Lodge with indoor saltwater pool, weekly events and 24 hour gym
- Easy access for biking or walking on the Centennial Trail
- Close to the new NoLL Town Center with coffee shop, restaurants and services
- Quartz counter tops
- Corner lot location
- Slider door option with side patio
- Gas freestanding range with matching stainless steel appliance package upgrades
Contact Kristi Green for more information including construction progress or projected completion date: (509) 496-0174 or email@example.com. Visit us at the Trutina model home during open house hours, located at 2687 N. Heton Lane, Liberty Lake, WA. Open house hours: Noon – 4pm, Thursday – Monday. (Closed Tues/Wed)
TOP-NOTCH QUALITY. SMART DESIGN. YOUR STYLE.
Interior Appliances & Hardware
A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it's important to calculate what your mortgage payment will be and how much you can afford. Use our home loan calculator tool to estimate your principal and interest mortgage payment. Simply adjust the details to calculate different scenarios and get a ballpark for your future mortgage payment.
Get more details about our Trusted LenderLearn More
This mortgage calculator tool is for illustrative purposes and does not calculate taxes, insurance or closing costs. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. This is not a loan estimate, is not intended to be a quote for interest rates, and is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval, or a commitment to lend. Discuss financing options and get an official loan estimate from a lender before choosing a loan.