20940 E Thompson Ave
- 2,220 sqft
- 3 Bed
- 2.5 Bath
- 2 Car, Front Entry Garage
The Juniper is a is farmhouse themed, two-story home with an oversized two-car garage, an open concept main floor, gourmet kitchen with pantry, island and mud room, and an office/den. The second floor includes a master suite with a large walk-in closet, two secondary bedrooms, a spacious laundry room and a loft.
Move-in Availability: Ready Now
Details and Included Features
The "farmhouse inspired" Juniper by Greenstone in RIVER DISTRICT
- 3 miles of Centennial Trail frontage
- Walkable to the NoLL TownCenter - restaurants, coffee and retail
- Direct access to the Spokane River
- Nearly 20 acres of community parks
- B.I.B. insulation with Solar panels on every home
- E.R.V. air circulation system
- Smart home technology with video doorbell
- Covered back patio on a private lot with no homes behind you
- Gas furnace with gas tankless water heater
- Gas fireplace with stone surround
- Quartz countertops with hickory cabinets
- Upgraded master shower with tile surround
- Professionally designed with "farmhouse" inspiration inside and out
- Completion Winter 2023
Contact Jeremy Nichols for more information including construction progress or projected completion date: 509.939.5579 OR email@example.com. Visit us at our community welcome center 21802 E. Indiana Ave Open: Noon – 4pm, Thursday – Monday. (Closed Tues/Wed)
TOP-NOTCH QUALITY. SMART DESIGN. YOUR STYLE.
Interior Appliances & Hardware
A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it's important to calculate what your mortgage payment will be and how much you can afford. Use our home loan calculator tool to estimate your principal and interest mortgage payment. Simply adjust the details to calculate different scenarios and get a ballpark for your future mortgage payment.
Get more details about our Trusted LenderLearn More
This mortgage calculator tool is for illustrative purposes and does not calculate taxes, insurance or closing costs. Your actual rate, payment and costs could be higher. This is not a loan estimate, is not intended to be a quote for interest rates, and is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval, or a commitment to lend. Discuss financing options and get an official loan estimate from a lender before choosing a loan.